We guarantee a healthy puppy to be your forever companion. We want to provide a lifelong friend to you, as well as our puppy. Here is our warranty and contract for guaranteed success.
1. Puppies are ready to go to their new homes at 8 weeks old. We believe this is best for the puppy's well-being.
2. We offer a 27-month health guarantee for hips and elbows from birth,12-month guarantee on heart and eyes from birth. This is for all pups that remain on premium dog food such as Orijen, or a more budget friendly, Costco's Kirkland Brand Premium or a dog food that has at least 22% crude protein and 14% crude fat. Dog food that has its no. 1 ingredient as a meat, or meat meal, not corn or wheat. Grain free foods are being proven to cause cancer in dogs, we believe in a variety approach for optimal health.
3. We require a full deposit of $500 to reserve a puppy. Deposits can be paid through Venmo, cashier’s check, or cash.
4. Puppy price is $2000-3000. Full payment for puppy (deposit is included in total cost) is due at the time of pickup or day before shipping a puppy. We accept same payment types as listed for deposit.
5. All puppies come with a 27-month health guarantee from birth**, health records, dewormed and up to date on vaccines, microchipped, puppy food, collar and leash, a folder with lots of information and other various fun items.
6. Breeding rights are available upon request, for an addition $1000. If not requested, all puppies will come with limited registration. We accept same payment types as listed for deposit.
1. Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian. Puppy has received its first shots and been dewormed. Shot records will be furnished at the time of purchase. If puppy is being shipped, a copy of the shots and de-worm records will be shipped to the buyer.
2. If, within one week of receiving the puppy and he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at serious risk due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy's condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within one week of the examination. Breeder will replace the puppy or refund the full price of the puppy provided puppy is in the same condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased. This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies. Breeder assumes no responsibility for veterinarian or shipping fees. Nor is the breeder responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder's possession.
3. **27-month hip and elbow, 12-month heart and eye guarantee from birth: Because canine hip dysplasia and so many other preventable illnesses are related to poor nutrition, we require that your precious puppy continue premium dog food nutrition for the first 25 months of his/her life in order to qualify for this 27-month health guarantee. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! We highly recommend you continue to keep your pet premium dog food beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime. If on premium dog food the following guarantees apply: A. Breeder offers a 27-month, from birth, hip and elbow guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip or elbow dysplasia. The following applies: The puppy must have a new x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA preliminary consultation. B. Breeder offers a 12-month, from birth, guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis. C. Breeder offers a 12-month, from birth, guarantee on any puppy found to have congenital eye disease as diagnosed by a board-certified veterinary ophthalmologist.
4. Refund Policy: Upon receipt of a letter to breeder from reputable veterinarian stating that in his/her opinion this condition is congenital, puppy will be replaced by a puppy of equal value at breeder's convenience, refund 100% of puppy price with return of puppy, or we will refund up to 50% of the puppy purchase price to reimburse medical bills and puppy remains with buyer- buyers choice. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages at breeder’s cost.
5. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, ability to breed/train, or temperament of any puppy. We do our best but these are out of our control.
6. Breeder makes no guarantees regarding the loss of puppy due to accidental death, theft, sickness due to lack of vaccinations, etc., Pyometra, infections that were not present prior to purchase, or any other loss beyond the breeder's control except as stated above.
7. Breeder has the right to, at any time: decide to stop breeding English Cream Golden Retrievers, Goldendoodles of any type. In this case, no replacement puppies shall be given and refund would then be given for amount not exceeding purchase price of the dog or puppy, or medical expenses compensated as stated above. Shipping charges and vet charges are always the owner’s responsibility.
8. Breeder will not refund money in whole or part for any reason other than stated in guarantee.
9. In the event that the buyer no longer wants or able to care for purchased dog or puppy, buyer agrees to return the puppy or dog back to Castle Country Companions. We will then re-home and try to sell for a reasonable amount and reimburse buyer.
LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEE
The following will void all guarantees:
1. Allowing your dog to become obese or under fed at any time. Underfed: Ribs are highly visible. Ideal Body Condition: Can feel and see outline of ribs. Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side.
2. Evidence of neglect or abuse.
3. Previous related trauma (broken bones, head/mental, related injuries, etc.)
4. Evidence of strenuous exercise - for example: no treadmill, no jogging, no extensive standing on backs of legs or excessive retrieving or playing on slippery floors.
5. We are not responsible for accidents, negligence or poisonings.
This guarantee is non-transferable. Puppy must be owned by the original owner named in this agreement.
1. In the event that the buyer no longer wants or able to care for purchased dog or puppy, buyer agrees to return the puppy or dog back to Castle Country Companions. We will then re-home and try to sell for a reasonable amount and reimburse buyer.
2. If returned for health reasons: upon receipt of a letter to breeder from reputable veterinarian stating that in his/her opinion this condition is congenital, puppy will be replaced by a puppy of equal value at breeder's convenience, refund 100% of puppy price with return of puppy, or we will refund up to 50% of the puppy purchase price to reimburse medical bills and puppy remains with buyer- buyers choice. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages at breeder’s cost.
3. The Buyer agrees to return puppy to Breeder, no exceptions. Should a dog purchased under this agreement be returned or exchanged for any reason whatsoever, the buyer/owner is responsible for all transportation expenses, veterinarian charges (unless specified above), crate fees, airfreight charges, and transport fees to and from the involved airports.
1. To have puppy examined within 1 week of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate this guarantee. If the puppy is returned due to illness, a verified letter from the veterinarian is required. Then vet examinations every six months until two years of age to ensure health during our guarantee period.
2. The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill or agent of the same.
3. If for any reason you are unable to care for the puppy, the breeder will be notified to have the puppy returned or help arrange another owner for the puppy. If the puppy is resold by the breeder monies will go to the original buyer to help compensate for price and cares. Price will always be discussed with buyer and agreed upon. Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their dog to a dog rescue or animal shelter.
4. If at any time your pet is removed from premium foods and vitamins before the age of 27 months, the 27- month from birth hip and elbow, 12- month from birth heart and eye guarantees specified in this contract becomes void without exceptions.
5. To provide all vet exams and to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, and their yearly boosters. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees.
6. To provide proper care and adequate housing. Buyer is to have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. The buyer will groom, train and care for this dog in a manner consistent with high quality pet ownership. Obedience classes are recommended before the pup is one year old.
The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of showing dog, shipping, or training fees.
This agreement shall be deemed consummated in the state of Utah, Emery County and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Utah. If for any reason litigation should occur, the venue shall lie in Castle Dale, Utah. Breeder will not be responsible for any costs associated with this process.
SHIPPING OF PUPPY:
Pups are shipped at 10 weeks of age and will be guaranteed for up to 72 hours from shipping date. They will have had their first set of shots and several rounds of deformer as well as a vet health check. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. Breeder shall not be responsible for death or injury of said puppy/dog due to negligence or carelessness of the buyer, any airline, live animal carrier, it's agents or employees.
NUTRITION AND FOOD:
Premium dog food and supplements are a great combination to provide your dog with optimal health right out of the gate so that your Golden Retriever can live a long and happy life with your family! Our puppies begin supplements when starting dry food because of the powerful antioxidants which assists to eliminate free radicals and boost the immune system, creating a preventative against skin and coat problems, various forms of cancer, heart issues, arthritis, cataracts, tumors, digestive problems, allergies, and hip dysplasia. We place all of our dogs on these balanced and nutritional products and strongly recommend you continue them through your pet’s lifetime. Because we have no control of what food products, snacks, or table foods puppies eat, having your pup on a premium dog food with supplements for vitamins and glucosamine daily ensures us that your pet will be getting the best possible start that you can provide.
It is our sincere hope that you will enjoy your puppy for years to come! We have taken steps to ensure that your new puppy has been socialized, loved on, and is nutritionally off to a great start by eating a premium dog food and nutritional supplements. Thank you for opening your home and your heart to care for such a special animal.
If you have read through the warranty and contract carefully, please apply here to get matched to your forever companion! Please fill out the application and if you can, attach pictures of yourself and your future puppy's home.